Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Debatable Quote of the Night

From[info]rae_is, whose liveblogging of the third presidential debate is directly responsible for a Coke Zero spittake on my monitor:

"NO, I DO NOT TRUST YOU. YOU ARE A SCARY FISH-MAN FROM THE PLANET EVIL. YOU HAVE SPENT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IN SERVICE OF JOHN MCCAIN--OH MY GOD HE WANTS TO BE A LEGACY PRESIDENT. I HATE YOU SO MUCH JOHN MCCAIN.

"Obama, you, on the other hand, can come play D&D with me on Friday if it's okay with Harrison, 'cause he's GMing. You'd be pretty cool. I mean, you'd rules-lawyer, but you'd be mellow about it, and you'd totally be a character-based RPer."

I just know I'm going to have nightmares about being stuck in a roleplaying game session with John McCain, now.

Also, if it hasn't happened already, someone needs to use PLANET EVIL as a title. Possibly even THE SCARY FISH-MAN FROM THE PLANET EVIL.

A

No comments: