Tuesday, January 8, 2008

URBIS FAERIE

Because, as much as you might want to, you can't spend ALL your time reading the first installment of THE HOLIDAY MEN:

Robert Burke Richardson and Martin Morazzo's comic URBIS FAERIE has been selected for the latest round of Zuda Comics' ongoing webcomic contest. Congratulations and good luck, Robert!

***

LATE, AS IN THE LATE DENTAL ARTHUR DENTAL

Terrible subtitle, I know, but I've had a long day. Cut me some slack, you judgmental swine...

Celebrated the debut of THE HOLIDAY MEN by taking a trip to the dentist. Since when did dentists start not doing all fillings in one visit? That's irritating as hell...and my head's still throbbing from the blast of ice-cold air they inflicted on what was apparently a thoroughly exposed nerve.

On the upside, it doesn't look like I'll be having pieces of my head torn out in the immediate future. Joy.

***

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Thanks to everyone who's written me and Nick or commented publicly on THE HOLIDAY MEN's first installment. I can't tell you how heartening it is to know that at least those of you who can be bothered to talk to us "get it"--even better, you get it and you seem to like it. And that's the sort of thing that'll keep Nick and I going. We aren't in this comic thing for the money; we're doing it for the love AND the money.

Foley

No comments: