Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Have a Headache and Other Things You Need To Know

Tiina and I tend to agree on The Big Things, which is good, because living together would suck if we didn't. But there are some Little Things we don't see eye to eye on.

Like lying in bed for hours doing (what to the untrained eye might appear to be) nothing instead of getting out of bed and doing something. She thinks this is wasting time. I prefer to think of it as savouring time.

The last thing I habitually say before she leaves the house is "Drive safely."* The last thing she habitually says to me? "Have fun."

She thinks coffee isn't a vile concoction that ought to be exorcised from the face of the planet at the earliest opportunity. Actually, that's probably the biggest thing we disagree on.

I'd go on, but I've got a headache. You might've heard about it...

*I say "Drive safely" even when she's walking. If you've been in the car when she's driving, you'll probably understand why.

A

1 comment:

Daniel Andrews said...

Nice job with Holiday Men. The characters look great mixed with Nicks style of drawing. The pages are a fun read. Im looking forward to officially meeting you, and picking up a copy of the book.
I was with the VA crew at 24 hour comic day, but that was a while ago, and we never formally met.
See ya soon, anyways :D