Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh, I do NOT believe this...

First they misplaced my letter to Platinum triggering the reversion clause that will eventually get me control of CONVICTION and JEST CAUSE back. Now it appears that Canada Post has lost my last set of DONE TO DEATH. I wonder how many packages of mine got lost before I wised up and started making sure to get a tracking number? Not that having the number's doing much other than frustrating the hell out of me...you'd think they'd be a little careful, knowing that people can actually observe their incompetence, but no. At least, not if the person doing the observing is me, apparently. I'd be better off using carrier pigeons. I might even be better off tying packages to whatever bird happens to be handy. At the moment, I'm having a hard time seeing them do the job worse...

I have to go seethe furiously now. Good night, world.

A

No comments: