Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Question

Not that anybody's actually reading this blog, but...

Is there anyone out there willing to sponsor me IF I take part in this year's Happy Harbor 24 Hour Comic Book Day charity event?

I'm very on the fence about taking part in this--I don't have the materials I wanted to have next time I tried a 24 Hour book and can't afford them. I don't have a lot of energy. I have a major headache. And I made a vow that I'd never do another 24 Hour Book again the last time I did one.

And yes, I know there's an inherent logic problem with not having the materials to do something I swore I'd never do again. Ignore it, please. That's what I do.

Minimum donation for participation is $100, which will go to Alberta Literacy, but it's going to take at least double that to get me to break my vow.

I'm trying to decide if I should push things even further than $200 and add partial nudity to the equation, but I can't decide if extra donations should go towards my keeping clothes on or taking them off while I utterly destroy my physical and mental well-being.

A

No comments: