Monday, May 14, 2007

The Way It Is (Till I Change My Mind.)

After some deliberation, I have decided to try and induce a psychotic break by separating Foley The Person from Foley The Writer, at least in terms of my online presentation.

This blog will focus on The Writer. I'm currently seeing it as part workblog, part shameless self-promotion (as well as promotion for people I like/work with/respect), and part place to philosophize about the comics industry and my place within it.

My LiveJournal and MySpace pages will be given over to the minutiae of my life outside of writing, with certain exceptions. If you want to know what they are...well, go there, where I've posted the exceptions.

Suffice it to say, what would be a thousand word tirade about the state of my sinus cavities over there would amount to something like "health issues slowed me down this week" here, while the previous post, which featured a complete press release here, would be something like "A book I'm working on got announced today. Yay." there.

I don't know how long this will last, but if I had to guess, I'd say, Not Long. But we shall see.

Foley

No comments: