Monday, October 15, 2007

Pure Spec 2007/Comic Talks III was a load of fun, and now I feel like crap. I think I've contracted the cold all PS's organizers had over the weekend.

Much to mull over, possibly in public, when I'm capable of thoughts that don't involve painkillers and the sweet release of death.

***

Junji Ito's GYO isn't as good as UZUMAKI, but it's still very good. I really dislike reading books right to left, though.

***

Scholastic has rejected THE SPOOKY KIDS on the grounds that it's "too grim and gritty."

It's a fair cop.

***

Tony Lee and Dan Boultwood's pulp superhero send-up THE GLOOM joins The Chemistry Set (chemsetcomics.com) October 19. Which is very cool, as that's probably the thing of Tony's I've most wanted to read over the years (it only had two of its intended five issues come out before the original published collapsed.)

Foley

No comments: